Immerse yourself in nature
at Zambezi Sands
Tread lightly on African soil and commune with the raw power of the Victoria Falls landscape along the banks of the majestic Zambezi River. Zambezi Sands is a luxury tented camp that lets you enjoy complete privacy and luxury while communing with untouched African surroundings.
Stay in, unplug and relax on your private lookout deck with breathtaking views of the river, or venture out of the tented camp and experience an unforgettable Africa on guided game drives and walks where thriving birdlife and game await.
LODGE QUICK FACTS
Enjoy complete privacy in one of 10 secluded luxury Bedouin tents dotted along the riverbank.
Zambezi Sands is a luxury tented camp in Zimbabwe that’s a 1.5hr road transfer through the national park or a 30 min helicopter ride along the river bank from Victoria Falls Town. (Helicopter transfers charged separately)
Taste Africa with sophisticated dishes inspired by Zimbabwean cuisine made with the finest local farm to table ingredients.
Zambezi Sands is an all-inclusive luxury tented camp which means, all meals, local drinks and a daily laundry service are included in your stay. Stay in touch with complimentary WiFi at the main lodge.
Find out more
Accommodation & Facilities
10 LUXURY TENTS
- 56sq metre Bedouin-style tent with 36sq metre private deck. Each includes king-sized beds or twin ¾ beds, a lounge area, mini-bar, tea and coffee making facilities, en-suite bathroom and outdoor shower.
- Selected suites include a private splash pool.
- 3 x double tents (king size bed)
- 7 x twin tents (¾ beds)
The main camp area includes:
- Dining room with theatre kitchen to observe our chefs at work
- Lounge and bar with shaded outdoor deck for alfresco dining
- Swimming pool built into the Zambezi River
- Complimentary WiFi in the main lodge area
- In-house spa treatments available (billed separately)
- Electricity is provided by a solar plant and supported by a backup generator
Zambezi Sands Room Amenities
- Ceiling fans
- Stocked mini-bar
- Mosquito net and repellent
- Emergency whistle and air horn
- Electronics safes
- Mobile LED lamps
- Complimentary daily laundry service (weather dependent as clothing is air dried)
All rates are
- Quoted in USD
- SADC rates available
- Inclusive of 2% tourism levy
- Subject to availability
- Terms and conditions apply
Accommodation, all meals, regional soft drinks, beers, wines & spirits, laundry, Victoria Falls Airport transfers, 1 return shuttle to Victoria Falls town per paying night, 2 activities per paying night.
Please note that wellness experiences and treatments as well as helicopter transfers are charged separately.
- 30 days + before travel = 75% refund
- 16 – 29 days before travel = 50% refund
- 8 – 15 days before travel = 25% refund
- 0 – 7 days before travel or non arrivals = no refund
- Children under the age of 7 are only allowed by special arrangement and providing parents sign a disclaimer.
- Permission is at the sole discretion of lodge management.
- This is subject to restrictions, particularly regarding private dining options and a separate vehicle for game drives.
- Children aged 12 and below are billed 50% and must share with an adult.
- Up to 2 children may share a room or tent with an adult.
EXPERIENCE ZAMBEZI SANDS
Enjoy sundowners and snacks as you drift along the Zambezi River amongst the islands near the lodge.
Explore the nature reserve in open safari vehicles, with licensed, experienced guides.
Walk on the wild side with our experienced guides, and experience the area’s flora and fauna up close.
Explore the network of islands nearby the camp on a guided canoe trip. You never know what you might find.
Cast your line out and tackle some of the Zambezi’s exciting catches like tigerfish, yellow-belly bream, and the mighty Vundu (Southern African Catfish)
Treat yourself to a variety of relaxing treatments in the comfort of your Bedoin tent. Additional charges do apply.
MAKE ZAMBEZI SANDS YOUR PRIVATE PARADISE
Book all 10 secluded Bedouin tents for an unforgettable group experience or secure exclusive use of the Zambezi Sands property and enjoy complete privacy in ultimate luxury.
Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss out on amazing specials and promotions to experience your favourite journeys in the best destinations.